Ours is a labor of love. GGBC’s team is passionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated to sharing an extraordinary experience with the community.
Garden Grove Brewing Co is currently accepting applications at this time.
Garden Grove Brewing Company is seeking a Part Time- Bartender/Brand Ambassador. The Bartender/Brand Ambassador is responsible for the overall experience guests have while visiting our tap room. This position ensures the highest level of customer service while promoting Garden Grove Brewing Co. craft beers and wines. This position also keeps guests well informed of each craft beer or wine, their ingredients, how they were created and the stories behind them. Often, there are times in which our duties expand outside of our job titles. Our best candidates and top performers embrace these conditions and thrive in an atmosphere that is consistently changing and evolving.
- Creates a warm atmosphere where guests are welcomed and can enjoy Garden Grove craft beers and wine.
- Provides the highest level of customer service ensuring guests have a positive and memorable experience.
- Works with all other leaders of the organization and team members to provide, coordinate and ensure operational effectiveness with all lines of business.
- Ensures a safe and clean work environment.
- Uses a Point of Sale system to enter all transactions
- This position identifies potential sales and business opportunities for the organization.
- This role actively participates in company promotions and events.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations in regards to alcohol consumption and other matters.
- Facilities a positive and motivated work environment.
Qualification & Education Requirements:
- Minimum two years of experience with craft beer or wine
- Strong knowledge of the brewing and wine process, methods and practices
- Experience in a bar environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to work a part-time schedule including weekends and evenings.
- Able to pick up shifts as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- A passion for craft beer and wine is required.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
Garden Grove Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Please send a Cover Letter and Resume to INFO@gardengrovebrewing.com